Skip a payment when it's best for you.
Whether it's the holidays, a car repair, or a family vacation that almost broke the bank, we have all been there and understand that life isn't always predictable. For times like these SunState is here to offer help, providing you with our Skip-A-Pay program. For just $40 you can skip a one-month payment to put your mind and wallet at ease.
Skip-A-Pay does not result in the credit union covering the cost of your month's payment or making the payment on your behalf. Rather, your payment is deferred and the term of your loan is extended accordingly.
- Your loan must have been opened for at least 12 months at the time of the Skip-A-Payment request.
- Limit two Skip-A-Payments per rolling 12 months and skipped payments cannot take place in consecutive months.
- Limit 10 Skip-A-Payments per life of any specific loan.
- This offer is not valid on mortgages, home equity lines/loans, and commercial loans.
- Credit Cards and personal Lines of Credit require a minimum payment due of $50.
- All Skip-A-Pay request must be received at least five calendar days before payment is due.
- All accounts and loans must be in good standing.
There is a $40 fee for each qualifying loan on which you choose to skip a payment.
To skip a payment complete and return the form below to your nearest SunState Federal Credit Union Branch, mail to: P.O. Box 1162, Gainesville, FL 32627 or Fax to: 352-381-5247.