Easy, secure, convenient
Get out of line, get online!
SunState Federal Credit Union offers you convenient access to your credit union accounts from any device. With SunState eBanking, you can perform many types of transactions and inquiries, including transfers between your accounts. You can sort and search transactions, view check images and statements, and much more.
• Check the balance on accounts and
• Search and sort through your transaction history
• View images of cleared checks on your account
• Stay informed of your account activity as it happens.
• Between your accounts
• To another member
• Open a new share account
• Loan / Credit Card Payment
• Wire transfers
• View balance
• Credit limit
• Payment due date
• Make a payment
• Get a cash advance
Free Online Check Images Via SunState eBanking
When you sign up for SunState's free, secure eBanking, you get the added benefit of free access to online Check Images. No more check copy fees to pay for items you can view for free from within the security of eBanking. And no more waiting for our staff to mail you the copy.
- View Check Images online, 24-7, 365 days a year within your transaction history, as well as within eStatements.
- Do your own research free of charge.
- Review Check Image history within eBanking for up to three years. (Check Images are normally available within two business days of the check clearing.)
- Print check copies at your convenience.
- Verify that you signed a check.
- Never again guess about where you used that missing and unrecorded check.
You must be a member of SunState Federal Credit Union, and be signed up for eBanking to take advantage of this service.
Get our mobile app now!
Using your Android Phone, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you can now access SunState Federal Credit Union anytime from almost anywhere. To download, scan the QR code on this page with your phone, or just search for SunState in the App Store or Market Place
You can now sign up for free eAlerts and get notices of activity on your SunState accounts* emailed directly to your email box or text-message enabled device.
The eAlert you request will be sent when:
- An NSF fee, overdraft transfer fee, or courtesy pay fee transaction is posted to your account
- Your account receives a direct deposit transaction
- A specific check number clears your account
- A large check card transaction is posted
- Online BillPay transactions clear your account
- Your available checking account balance is reached
- Your account balance goes negative
- Your mailing address is changed
- Your loan payment becomes past due
SunState Federal Credit Union is your trusted financial partner and we care about your financial well-being. You can protect yourself from potential identity theft by staying informed of your account activity as it happens. Subscribing to eAlerts allows you to choose the best options for your busy life.
*You must be an eBanking user to sign-up for eAlerts.
Not banking online yet?
In addition to eAlert, eStatements, and Check Images, eBanking offers you great features that are accessible any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is your account number and access code, along with secure internet access.
If you need assistance, please contact your member service representative
Access your periodic account statements online for free!
If you're looking to make things easier, safer, and more convenient, eStatements from SunState Federal Credit Union can help!
Free, secure eStatements are better than paper statements sent through the mail in several ways:
- No delay: eStatements are normally available by the second business day of every month, as opposed to traditional paper statements that take several extra days to process and deliver.
- Private and secure: as eStatements are provided within the secure confines of SunState’s eBanking, they won't be delayed or tampered with in the mail.
- In addition to your current account statement, eStatements give you easy and secure access to cleared check images, plus past monthly and quarterly SunState statements.
If you are signed up for SunState eBanking, all you need to access eStatements is internet access, an e-mail address and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Visit SunState eBanking to sign up for eStatements and to find out more about safely and conveniently accessing your account statements via the internet.
There is no charge for using the BillPay service!
Our Online BillPay tool gives you complete control over every aspect of your bill paying process. No need to spend time or money writing checks, stuffing envelopes or searching for stamps. With the click of your mouse, you can pay your bills quickly, conveniently and securely through eBanking.
- Unlimited transactions
- Access through eBanking 24 hours a day
- Schedule single and recurring payments
- Review pending payments and bill payment history
- Schedule multiple payments on one page
- "Pay anybody" -- send funds to anyone in the U.S. with an email address and bank account
- Pay bills from multiple credit union accounts
- Memo and comment fields for payments
- Pending payment calendar
- Manage payees using categories
- Check images availability
- Ability to turn additional security features on/off
- Set a maximum payment amount per payee and receive email notification any time a payment exceeds that limit
- Keep track of your bill pay activities through email notification upon logout, after an event occurs, or on a recurring basis
Billpay demo savings calculator
Ready to get started?
You must first be enrolled in SunState eBanking. After you’ve enrolled, you may sign up for online BillPay by logging into eBanking and clicking the BillPay link.